We’re looking for a freelance designer with 1-3 years experience to join us in our DC studio! The freelance position would support a variety of brands, marketing campaigns, digital and print projects for our core clients. The ideal candidate is a highly creative, motivated designer with strong attention to detail who is able to prioritize and adapt within multiple responsibilities. The position would be working in our Capitol Hill studio with our team.
Successful freelancer candidates will have the following qualities and be able to demonstrate them:
- 1-3+ years of professional design experience preferred
- Excellent layout design proficiency, both technically and creatively
- Brand / logo identity design prowess
- An elegant design aesthetic and excellent typography skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (in particular: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to reference, analyze and articulate design
- Self-motivated; ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a small group setting
- Meticulous about design details with great organizational skills
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send a cv, portfolio (or clear link to portfolio site), rates, and note about yourself in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Freelancer at Polygraph” in your email subject line.
Should your qualifications align, we will be in touch to arrange an interview. We are located in Southeast Washington DC, near Eastern Market and Navy Yard with easy access to metro (Orange/Blue/Silver).